7 Ways You Can Get Involved in the New England Food Vision and the NH Viability Initiative
Several of the attendees of the 2016 New England Food Summit hosted by Food Solutions New England (FSNE) have been wondering how to get more involved in the NH food network. Here are a few ways you can get and stay engaged:
1. Help us grow the network. Introduce yourself to us! Share what you are doing in the NH food system with the NH Food Alliance and help "close triangles" by connecting people who could learn from each other across the state and region.
2. Become a network leader! Apply NOW for the FSNE network leadership institute. Anyone who has attended one of the previous FSNE Food Summits is elegible. Applications are due July 8th.
3. Stay informed and make sure others do too. Sign up for the monthly NH Food Alliance and FSNE e-newsletters, follow us on social media, like and share our posts, and encourage others in your networks to do the same.
4. Become a part of our NH Food Alliance Strategy Team. Members meet about twice a year to provide guidance and feedback about the direction of the network. Members also help to facilitate information sharing and connections in their communities and networks. Contact us if you are interested.
5. Attend our 2nd annual NH Food Alliance Statewide Gathering on November 15 at the Mountain View Grand Hotel in Whitefield, NH.
6. Stay tuned for updates from the Viability Working Group on actions you can take. In the meantime, read and share the Viability Initiative with others. How does your work align with the goals and approaches outlined in the Initiative?
7. Stay in touch! Let us know about events and projects that we should share with the rest of the network! Fill out this brief survey to Share Your Story with the network and we will follow up to publish a post about your work on our blog. Let us know what else we can do to help support you and your work.
Thanks again for your work and commitment to NH and our region!