You're invited to the 2019 NH Food Alliance Strategic Retreat - a day to work together on our collective goals and shared vision for the upcoming year.
September 13th, 2019, 9:00AM - 2:00PM
Concord Community Center
14 Canterbury Road, Concord, NH 03301
Come to the Retreat to:
- Help strengthen our collective vision and work for a healthy food system;
- Discuss recent data from the USDA Agriculture Census and our Second Network Health Assessment;
- Gain clarity and understanding around our structure and how it can improve;
- Create a vision for the Food Alliance to support work done at the local, regional, and state levels;
- Think creatively about how to mobilize our collective voice, power, and action to affect policy
- Brainstorm priorities and next steps for the year ahead, and;
- Strengthen your relationship among other network partners attending;
This will be a productive working day for the Food Alliance teams and network partners to come together and grow. Please RSVP to let us know you are coming. Delicious food and refreshments will be provided!